Our bodies are full of heavy metals. They are everywhere. In our air, water, food and even our children's toys! Over 6,000 tons of mercury enter the environment each year.
Mercury is in dental fillings, immunizations, coal emissions, fish, and volcanic ash. Even recently it's been found in corn syrup and many other foods.
Lead is found in old paint, dust residues, lipstick, and toys from China. Our bones have 1000 times more lead than our ancestors of 500 years ago.
Heavy metals like mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic and uranium are among the most serious poisons in existence for our bodies. They are so prevalent in our environment and in our bodies, that there is a good chance that if you suffer from any diagnosed medical condition, heavy metals will be found underlying that condition. We know that if one has both mercury and lead, the toxicity is magnified 100 times.
In the face of this onslaught, and to maintain optimum health, one must detoxify these heavy metals from the body.
Metal-Free is the best solution to accomplish this.
Why is Metal Free® different?
How Does Metal Free® Work?
Metal-Free® consists of a group of unique peptides that are unlike the other chelators on the market. The ingredients in Metal-Free stick very tightly to heavy metals so they won't be dropped off and cause trouble elsewhere. The bonds are very tight and enable the heavy metal to be removed from the body without dropping it off at some other site. Other chelators like EDTA and DMPS have a weaker bond, and may bind to a heavy metal in one area of the body and drop it off at another. For example, if lead is picked up from the bone by EDTA and dropped off in the brain, a worse condition can result.
Metal-Free is an oral spray that is absorbed via the oral mucosa and is assimilated throughout the body. Based on kinesiology testing Metal-Free can cross the blood brain barrier. When heavy metals are bound to Metal-Free, the complex is removed via the bowel or into the hair. Clinical cases show that the amount of heavy metals that increase in the stool after an oral challenge with Metal-Free are significant, with values from 2x to 10x over baseline.
– This is a culture of bacteria involved in a microfermentation process with algae and the following nutrients. Certain nutrients from the culture are then extracted and filtered using a four-step process.
– Peptidylgluconase is an enzyme with binding properties produced by the lactobacilli during fermentation. It is also involved in glucose metabolism.
– Glycine is a component of a vital bile acid, and along with glutamic acid and cysteine, makes up glutathione, a free radical fighter and key detoxifier of the liver.
– An ionic mineral is an element that has either positive or negative charge. Ionic minerals are part of a process that allows the body to facilitate changes that move nutrients to the areas that need them. The body relies on ionic minerals and trace elements to conduct and generate billions of tiny electrical impulses. It has long been known that the blood contains the same minerals as are found in seawater.
– Silica is found in every living substance on earth, and is a vital component to the health and regeneration of human cells. It is a basic constituent for proper body function and a key element in the following body components: the lungs; the spleen; the lymph nodes; the blood; connective tissues; the nails; the hair; the skin; the skeletal system (bones); the blood vessels; cartilage and tendons.
– Glutathione is a small peptide that dumps free radicals as well as being an antioxidant, heavy metal detoxifier, protector of red blood cell integrity and a transporter of various proteins. It also helps to regenerate vitamin C.
– As an antioxidant, Vitamin C can help prevent damage to DNA, lipids and proteins caused by free radical molecules. Studies have shown that Vitamin C can also help remove heavy metals.
– Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance with physiological therapeutic activity. It is a highly viscous substance with numerous biological functions that is found in a variety of body tissues. In the body, it is part of a jelly-like complex necessary for transportation of essential nutrients from the bloodstream, via the capillary network, to the living cells of the skin.
– Fulvic acids are excellent natural chelators and are vitally important in the nutrition of cells. Ferulic acid is an organic acid, and its major physiological role is likely to be its potent antioxidant and photo-protective function. Lipoic acid has been used for many years to protect the liver and to help detoxify the body of heavy metals, such as excessive copper and iron and toxic metals such as cadmium, lead and mercury.
– Numerous studies have been done on chlorella's detoxifying effect on cadmium, heavy metals, PCBs and chlordecone (a harmful insecticide).
– NAC is a powerful antioxidant and a powerful tool in maintaining immunity. It also can detoxify heavy metals such as mercury, lead and cadmium.
– Metal-Free has been analyzed by King James Medical and Doctor's Data laboratories for mercury contamination (as well as other heavy metals) and was shown to be free of such contamination.
NOTE: Metal-Free is perishable and a heat sensitive product. Since UPS does not use climate controlled shipping, it can only be shipped Next Day Air
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your physician before taking any dietary supplement."